- I highly suggest Strava for tracking your workouts! You can track via GPS within the app, or use any Garmin GPS device and have your workouts upload automatically. Strava is also like a social media platform for working out – it’s awesome for seeing what your friends are up to and getting motivated.
- Some people feel like Strava is too competitive and prefer MapMyRun – which is also a great app.
- Home of the “Couch to 5k” program, and a lot of other good training programs
- Nike Training Club app – Seriously some good workouts
- I’m going to work on making a bike accessible for you